Does your Real Estate Company engage in apartment rentals? Are you an agent or a broker?
Sign-up to Join GuestKo’s Corporate Affiliated Members Program (CAMP), and list your vacant apartments for a Short-Term Rental Stay on GuestKo.com
As a GuestKo CAMP member, you will receive 10% commission earnings of the entire booking charges from every rental booking of your listings, excluding the booking Tax fees. CAMP members are also qualified for an extra 2% (all 12%) after achieving SUPER-HOST status.
Here are the benefits you will experience as a GuestKo CAMP member
- Host Protection for your rented homes on GuestKo (liability insurance)
- FEATURED status for all your listings (at no extra cost). We will feature your listings on the GuestKo Home page and give it max exposure.
- VERIFIED status for your listings. Guests have more trust in a Verified listing and more often will choose it for their stay over other listings.
- GuestKo Choice label. We will recommend your place to potential guests where your place is available.
- Marketing your home. As a GuestKo CAMP member, we will publish weekly your listings in our Print and Digital marketing material.
To join our Corporate Affiliated Members Program (CAMP) Go to our home page at Guestko.com Click on the Corporate Accounts button and enter your information to register.
You can also write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org enter APPLY FOR CAMP in the email’s subject field and enter the following information in your email:
- Company legal name
- Personal Full Name
- Business Address
- Work Phone number
- Company Email Address
- Mobile Phone number
- Company Website
- Years in business
- List the states of where your rentals are located
- Enter an about number of the places you have available for rent
- Your Position in the Company
We will review your information and complete your registration, and reply to you with the confirmation status.
Here is what’s required to be qualified as a CAMP member
- Complete the registration information
- List on GuestKo a minimum of 5 active rental properties.
To become a Superhost, your account must be in excellent standing and satisfy the following conditions.
- Completed at least
- 10 trips OR completed 3 reservations that total at least 100 nights
- Maintained a 90% response rate or higher
- Maintained a 1% percent cancellation rate (1 cancellation per 100 booked reservations) or lower, with exceptions made for those that fall under our Extenuated Circumstances Policy.
- Maintained a 4.8 overall rating (this rating looks at the past 365 days of reviews, based on the date the guest left a review, not the date the guest checked out)
- We measure your performance over your previous 6 months of hosting for all listings on your account. However, you do not need to have hosted for the full 6 months to qualify.