As a Host, how to get Superhost status, and the benefits of being a “Superhost”
As a GuestKo Superhost, you will earn an additional 2% Cash back on top of your rental earnings, from every rental booking, excluding the booking Tax fees. In addition, Superhost’s will have the Superhost badge displayed on their listings and making your listing more attractive and desirable for people to rent. When a potential guest sees the Superhost status on a listing, it gives them the confidence and trust to choose your place over others.
Here are a few benefits you will enjoy as a GuestKo Superhost
- Host Protection for your rented properties on GuestKo (liability protection)
- FEATURED status for all your listings (no extra fee). Listings that are FEATURED will appear on the GuestKo Home page, which will give it great exposure.
- VARIFIED status for all your listings. Your VARIFIED listing will give confidence for a potential guest to choose to stay in your place.
- Special Recommendation. We will recommend your listings to people when they search for a place where your listing is available.
To become a Superhost, you need to have an account in good standing and meet the following requirements.
- Completed at least 10 trips OR completed 3 reservations that total at least 100 nights
- Maintained a 90% response rate or higher
- Maintained a 1% percent cancellation rate (1 cancellation per 100 booked reservations) or lower, with exceptions made for those that fall under our Extenuated Circumstances Policy.
- Maintained a 4.8 overall rating (this rating looks at the past 365 days of reviews, based on the date the guest left a review, not the date the guest checked out)
- We measure your performance over your previous 6 months of hosting for all listings on your account. However, you do not need to have hosted for the full 6 months to qualify.